YOUR DALMATIAN EXPERIENCE
- Culinary highlight: Visit the best restaurants in Split and become your own star chef – from shopping at regional markets to sophisticated preparation.
- Peak conqueror: Discover the most beautiful sides of Split from a bird's eye view on Mount Marjan – also together with your dog.
- Centre of possibilities: Start your individual day trips from Split – whether by foot, bike, car or on the water.
- Fascinating past: Experience the historical district of Split first-hand.
- Moving history: Betake yourself in search of historical traces: The island of Vis belonged to the fortress of the former Yugoslav Federal Army and the entry for foreign tourists was forbidden for years after World War II. During World War II Vis was also the base of Allies and basis of warplanes whose remains can still be found in the Adriatic Sea.
- A touch of Hollywood: Visit the original locations of the movie Mamma Mia 2.
- Authentic water experiences: Go on a boating excursion to the most beautiful highlights around the island – including unique grottos and lonely small islands.
- Regional enjoyment: Taste the special white wine Vugava together with local winemakers.
- Tradition meets modernity: Discover the exciting sides of the island – the vibrant south with its famous nightlife and beach bars as well as the harmonious north with fascinating nature, small mountain villages and sustainable viticulture.
- The taste of Dalmatia: Taste the special grape varieties of the island – Plavac Mali, Bogdanuša and Parš.
- Valuable heritage: Explore the numerous historical sites of Hvar that due to their special features count among World Culture Heritage or Natural Heritage.
- Violet sea of blossoms: Enjoy the impressive colours and pleasant aroma of lavender in summer.
- Pure relaxation: Relax on deck with a view to the crystal clear Adriatic Sea.
- Lonely bays: Escape the usual tourist hustle on board of a motor or sailing yacht.
- Land of a thousand islands: Set course for paradise and discover the diverse islands and coastal landscapes in an individual way.